2009/12/24

We’ve been experiencing problems with our phones all day.我們電話整天都怪怪的

對話
Maurice:Hello, Royal Hotel, Maurice speaking. What can I do for you?
莫瑞斯:皇家服務,您好,我是莫瑞斯。請問您需要什麼服務
Celia:Hello, I was just making a booking, but I got cut off.
希莉亞:你好,我正在訂房,但是突然斷線了。
Maurice:Oh yes, I'm sorry about that. We've been experiencing problems with our phones all day.
莫瑞斯:噢,是的,關於此事我很抱歉。我們電話整天都怪怪的。
Celia:Well, you should sort it out soon. You could lose a lot of business that way.
希莉亞:你們應該要趕緊處理。那樣會喪失很多生意的。
Maurice:Yes, you are absolutely right. So you'd like to make a booking for a double room from Jan 23 to Jan 25.
莫瑞斯:是的,您說的一點都沒錯。所以您想預訂一間雙人房,時間從1月23日至1月25日。
Celia:Yes, that's right.
希莉亞:是的,沒錯。

本篇關鍵句

◎We've been experiencing problems with our phones all day.
我們電話整天都怪怪的。
當我們遇到問題時,可以有以下幾種講法:
例:I'm sorry, but we are experiencing a problem with our computer system.
=I'm sorry, but we are encountering a problem with our computer system.
(很抱歉,我們的電腦系統目前有問題。)

關鍵字彙與片語

◎get cut off  (電話通話)被中斷
例:Something's wrong with our telephone line─I already got cut off three times today.
(我們的電話線路有問題──今天我已經斷線3次了。)
◎sort sth out  替某事找出解決辦法
例:You should sort your financial problems out before making any further investments.
(你要做進一步的投資前,應該先解決掉你的財務問題。)

No comments: