2010/01/26

There seems to be a problem with the heater. 暖氣機好像有點問題

對話
Richard:Hello, Front Desk. How may I help you?
理察:您好,這裡是櫃檯。我可以幫您什麽忙嗎?
Henry:Hello, I'm calling from room 202. There seems to be a problem with the heater.
亨利:你好,我這兒是202號房。這裡的暖氣機好像有點問題。
Richard:Was there any noise when you turned it on?
理察:您啟動暖氣機時機器有發出任何怪聲嗎?
Henry:No, nothing happened when I turned it on.
亨利:沒有耶,我開暖氣機時什麽都沒發生。
Richard:OK. I'll send someone up to take a look at it right away.
理察:好的,我會立刻派人上去檢查。
Henry:OK, thanks a lot.
亨利:好,非常感謝你。

本篇關鍵句

◎There seems to be a problem with the heater.暖氣機好像有點問題。
住飯店時,要向櫃檯人員描述一些房間設備出問題的情況時,可以利用以下句型:
.There seems to be a problem with the air conditioning.(空調好像有點問題。)
.Something is wrong with the toilet.(馬桶有點問題。)

關鍵字彙與片語

◎heater n.暖氣
◎turn sth on / off 打開/關掉……電源
例:Do you mind turning on the air conditioner?It's hot in here.(你介意開冷氣嗎?這裡面好熱啊。)
◎send vt.派遣
.send sb to V派某人去從事……
例:I sent Anna to buy some coffee.(我派安娜去買咖啡。)
◎right away立刻
例:When the fire broke out, the neighbors called the fire department right away.(火災一發生,鄰居們立刻打電話給消防隊。)

No comments: