2010/01/30

I was wondering if you could recommend any good restaurants in the area. 不知道你能否推薦這一帶幾家不錯的餐廳給我

對話
Cathy:Hello, Front Desk. What can I do for you?
凱西:您好,這裡是櫃檯。有什麼我可以為您服務的嗎?
Janet:Hello, I was wondering if you could recommend any good restaurants in the area.
珍妮特:妳好,不知道妳能否推薦這一帶幾家不錯的餐廳給我。
Cathy:There’s a very good Italian restaurant around the corner, and the Chinese restaurant across the street is also quite good.
凱西:附近有家很棒的義大利餐廳,對街那家中國餐館也很不錯。
Janet:I see. Could you also recommend some places to visit?
珍妮特:我知道了。那妳可不可以再推薦一些觀光景點?
Cathy:If you come to the front desk, I can give you a map of the local area and point out some sights for you.
凱西:如果您到櫃檯來,我可以給您一份本地的地圖,指出一些景點給您參考。
Janet:OK. Thanks a lot.
珍妮特:好。非常感謝妳。

本篇關鍵句

●I was wondering if you could recommend any good restaurants in the area.
不知道你能否推薦這一帶幾家不錯的餐廳給我。
當你到某地旅遊時,可向飯店的服務人員詢問一些餐廳及旅遊資訊,以下為一些實用的句型:
˙I was wondering if you could recommend…  不知道你能否推薦……
˙Would you recommend…?  可以請你推薦……嗎?

關鍵字彙與片語

●recommend vt.推薦;建議
例:Samantha recommended that movie to all her female friends.(珊曼莎推薦那部電影給她所有的女性友人。)
●around the corner 在附近;在轉角處
●local a.當地的
例:We had dinner at a local restaurant last night.(我們昨晚到本地的一家餐廳吃晚餐。)

No comments: