2010/02/05

I would like to place an order for the red swivel chair, item number XD5106. 我想要訂購貨號XD5106的紅色旋轉椅

對話
Kelly:Hello, Jason's Shopping Center, Kelly speaking. How may I help you?
凱莉:傑森購物中心,您好,我是凱莉。請問您需要什麼服務呢?
Burt:Hello, I would like to place an order for the red swivel chair, item number XD5106.
伯特:妳好,我想要訂購貨號XD5106的紅色旋轉椅。
Kelly:I'm afraid we don't have that in stock at the moment. If you place an order now, the item won't be shipped for another three weeks. Is that all right?
凱莉:很抱歉我們目前缺貨。您若現在下單,要3個星期才會出貨。這樣可以嗎?
Burt:Well, I need the chair urgently. I'll think about it and get back to you.
伯特:嗯,我急著要這張椅子。我考慮一下再回覆妳。
Kelly:Sure, no problem.
凱莉:好的,沒問題。
Burt:Thanks anyway.
伯特:還是很謝謝妳。

本篇關鍵句

◎I would like to place an order for the red swivel chair, item number XD5106.我想要訂購貨號 XD5106 的紅色旋轉椅。
下定單時需要確認數量、產品編號及貨物寄送的時間,以下為實用的句型:
例:Lisa:I’d like to order item number L072 in the summer catalogue.(麗莎:我想要訂購夏季型錄中貨號L072的商品。)
Ben:How many would you like to order?(阿班:您想訂購的數量為多少呢?)

關鍵字彙與片語

◎order n.訂購(的貨)& vt.訂購
I'd like to place an order for the pink cell phone.(我想訂購這款粉紅色手機。)
◎stock n.存貨
◎urgently adv.緊急地;迫切地
We need AB blood donors urgently because a patient's life is at stake.(我們急需AB型捐血人,因為有一名病人的性命垂危。)
◎get back to sb回覆某人

No comments: