2009/11/25

It’s been nice talking to you很高興跟妳聊天

對話
Betty:Hello. Is this Neil? It’s Betty here.
貝蒂:你好。尼爾嗎?我是貝蒂。
Neil:Good to hear from you, Betty. How’s everything going?
尼爾:貝蒂,真高興能接到妳的電話。最近好嗎?
Betty:Oh, I’ve been pretty busy with work over the last few months. I’ve just finished a project I was working on.
貝蒂:喔,我過去這幾個月來工作一直很忙。我才剛結束之前做的一個案子。
Neil:Good for you! We should get together sometime and catch up.
尼爾:很棒啊!我們應該找時間聚一聚聊聊近況。
Betty:Yeah, that would be great. I'll call you later this week to arrange a time.
貝蒂:好啊,那樣就太棒了。那我這星期晚一點再打電話跟你約時間。
Neil:OK, I look forward to that. Hey, I have to get going, but it’s been nice talking to you.
尼爾:沒問題,我等妳電話。嘿,我得走了,不過很高興跟妳聊天。

本篇關鍵句

It’s been nice talking to you. 很高興跟妳聊天。
當你和朋友講完電話時,會以「再聯絡」或是「很高興跟你聊天」等做一個愉快的結尾,除了以上關鍵句外,你也可以說:
˙I'll talk to you later. (再聯絡。)
˙It’s been good catching up. (能跟你聊聊近況真好。)

關鍵字彙與片語

●hear from sb 接到某人的消息
例:I haven't heard from Beth since she got married.(自從貝絲結婚後我就沒有接到她的消息了。)
●be busy with + N\ 忙於某事
be busy + V-ing 忙於(做)……
●work on... 致力於……,從事……
例:Kevin is working on his final report.(凱文正忙於期末報告。)
●catch up (on sth) 了解(……的)近況
例:I was off last week, so I need to catch up on what happened in the office.(我上星期休假,所以我需要聊聊了解公司發生哪些事。)

No comments: