2010/01/28

The guests next door are being very noisy, and it's very difficult for me to fall asleep. 我隔壁的房客一直很吵,讓我很難入睡

對話
Judy:Hello, Front Desk. What can I do for you?
茱蒂:您好,這裡是櫃檯。請問有什麼需要我服務的嗎?
Carol:I'm calling from Room 101. The guests next door are being very noisy, and it's very difficult for me to fall asleep.
卡蘿:我從101號房打來。我隔壁的房客一直很吵,讓我很難入睡。
Judy:I'm terribly sorry about that. I'll have a word with them and ask them to keep their voices down.
茱蒂:對這種情況我真的感到非常抱歉。我會跟他們說,請他們把音量降低。
Carol:Thank you very much.
卡蘿:非常感謝妳。
Judy:No problem at all.
茱蒂:這是應該的。

本篇關鍵句

◎The guests next door are being very noisy, and it's very difficult for me to fall asleep.
我隔壁的房客一直很吵,讓我很難入睡。
在飯店住宿遇到一些問題時,一般都會打電話請飯店服務人員處理。以下為一些實用的句型:
.The guests upstairs have been making a lot of noise.(樓上的房客一直很吵。)
.The guests in Room 321 have been having a party since 11:00 p.m.(321號房的房客從晚上11點開始就一直在開派對。)

關鍵字彙與片語

◎next door  在隔壁
例:The boy that lives next door is my high school classmate.(住在隔壁的男生是我的高中同班同學。)
.next door to...  在……隔壁
◎fall asleep睡著
例:Billy fell asleep in the middle of the movie.(比利看電影看到一半就睡著了。)
◎have a word with sb 與某人談一談
◎keep one's voice down 降低某人的音量
例:Can you keep your voice down? I need to concentrate.(你可以降低你的音量嗎?我需要專心。)

No comments: